I am Shell

My photo
East Liverpool, Ohio, United States

RSS FEED

Jobs on Freelancer dot com

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Calling all adults looking for a job!

Hello Folks!



Every once in a while, something comes along that I feel I MUST tell you about. This is one of those "somethings".



This young person, Joy Anderson, a a single mom with 3 kids, teaches preschool classes in her home to children ages 3-5. She only works 5 hrs.a day for a full-time income AND she gets to spend quality time with her kids WHILE she makes money!



And now she's revealing ALL her secrets so she can teach YOU how to start a preschool in your home too! She could have easily charged $47.00 for all that information, but she just wants to help other women like herself. So she compiled her secrets into a 60-min. CD that she wants to give away to you for FREE!



Now, folks, you have to pay shipping, which is $9.95, BUT you get her CD, AND a FREE 14-day Trial of 'Teachers in Training'.



I don't know about you, but I think this would be a great way to stay at home, take care of your family AND have a career...and men can do this, too! Think Arnold and "Kindergarten Cop"...Just kidding ;>) LOL!) Seriously, fellas, this WOULD be a great job for you stay at home dads. If your divorced and have your kids, it's a great way to meet available single moms, too.



So, now that I've got you gnashing at the bit, here's the link https://paydotcom.com/r/86461/Jimandshell/24694038/



Stop by and check it out. I would do this, but can not right now, so instead, I decided to become an affiliate. I try to stick with things I believe have merit, and this is definitely one of them!



Go get 'em, Folks! There are jobs out there!



Shell

No comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter