I am Shell

My photo
East Liverpool, Ohio, United States

RSS FEED

Jobs on Freelancer dot com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Folks,

We have another friend of mine from that great OBS group...Trish! Trish is an eBay seller, and sells on Amazon, too. Trish, like most of us, is very busy. She writes a blog:http://birdhousebooks.blogspot.com/, and has graciously answered my questions below:


Q. 1. What all venues do you sell from online?

eBay: http://stores.ebay.com/birdhouse-books, and Amazon


Q. 2. What are your selling id's one those venues?


eBay - birdhouse-in-your-soul
Amazon - vintage-books-galore


Q. 3. What do you sell?


Vintage children's books, vintage cookbooks, antique ephemera (Valentines, postcards, sheet music, sewing patterns, etc.)


Q. 4. What are you passionate about?


Vintage children's books - a lifelong interest. I am increasingly also interested in vintage Valentines. I absolutely love the beautiful design and illustrations.


Q. 5. If you where to be given $5,000 to invest, how would you invest it?


Many, many more vintage children's books. I am a big believer in niche selling -- finding an area you know and love, and specializing.

1 comment:

Birdhouse Books said...

Great job Shell! I also like the design of your blog.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter