I am Shell

My photo
East Liverpool, Ohio, United States

RSS FEED

Jobs on Freelancer dot com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do you read Web Pro News?

"Bloggers: How Much Excerpting Is Fair Use?"...

This was the headline on my Web Pro News email today. Now, I made a comment, because I can't keep my mouth shut!

I am a very open person, and to me, if someone thinks my story was note worthy enough to blog about and link to, well, go for it! The more exposure, the better...

There are some instances that I could think of that might get my ire up, such as someone slamming me mercilessly; but, even THAT might have good repercussions...just depends on what it's about.

So, all you folks out there, please, quote me, link to me, use my ENTIRE BLOG...as long as you give me credit, and a back link, I'll be a happy camper.

Here is the link to the article in WPN
Enjoy it, read my reply, Marshell Baumgarner Russell, and then let me know what YOU think. I'll be waiting;>)

Oh, and by the way, check out DSR'S...this is the blog my group has, it's great fun:>)

No comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter